Weatherford Economic Development Department & City Eco Dev Board
"The Western Gateway Business Centre of the
"Exurban City"blending a historic downtown/western heritage, Quality of Living & quality schools, with new Regional Retail, Commercial, Distribution and Industrial businesses.
Vision2016: “Weatherford: The Regional Leader in economic & community development, offering an unparalleled environment to own & operate a business;
Mission2016: “Attract, assist & sustain quality economic development in the City of Weatherford, that enhances the quality of life for our citizens, while preserving our unique spirit & cultural heritage”.
2015 Population Estimates - NCTCOG:
2010 Population - U.S. Census:
- City of Weatherford 28,742; Parker County 126,042.
- 96,800 pop. Primary Trade Area
- 174, 100 pop. Secondary Trade Area
- City of Weatherford - 25,250 (~ +33 % since 2000);
- Parker County - 116,927 (~ +33 % since 2000).
Sponsored by an economic development grant from - Weatherford Electric and AEP Energy Partners!
News and Events: New Openings, Coming Soon and Recognition's.
(Click to read ALL)
- Roger Williams CDJR Auto Mall's new interstate dealership recognized in the DFW "Top 25" of the North Texas Corporate Relocations and Expansions list.(City of Weatherford PR, December 19, 2016)
Largest Entertainment center west of DFW, Film Alley Weatherford open for business. (City of Weatherford PR, November 18, 2016)
Wallet Hub Study: "Best Small Towns in America"- Weatherford #13 in DFW. (Dallas Business Journal, October 31, 2016)
- Academy Sports + Hobby Lobby to celebrate the beginning of construction with groundbreaking ceremony.(City of Weatherford PR, October 26, 2016)