May 5, 2018 General Election
Saturday, May 5, 2018 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Main Election Day Site
Parker County Courthouse Annex, Annex Kitchen, 1112 Santa Fe Dr, Weatherford, Texas
Early voting by personal appearance will be conducted each weekday at the Parker County Elections Administrator’s Office, Parker County Courthouse Annex, 1112 Santa Fe Drive, Weatherford, Texas, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. beginning on April 23, 2018 and ending May 1, 2018.
Branch Early Voting Sites
* Springtown City Hall, City Council Meeting Room, 200 N Main St, Springtown, Texas
* Peaster Fire Department, Kitchen, 221 Judd St, Weatherford, Texas
* Aledo ISD Admin Building, Meeting Room, 1008 Bailey Ranch Rd, Aledo, Texas
* Azle Masonic Lodge, Meeting Room, 257 W. Main Street, Azle, Texas
* Willow Park Municipal Building, City Council Meeting Room, 516 Ranch House Rd, Weatherford, Texas
* Old Brock ISD Admin Building, Meeting Room, 100 Grindstone Road, Weatherford, Texas
Hours of Early Voting
Monday, April 23, 2018 from 8:00am-5:00pm
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 from 7:00am-7:00pm
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 from 8:00am-5:00pm
Thursday, April 26, 2018 from 7:00am-7:00pm
Friday, April 27, 2018 from 8:00am-5:00pm
Monday, April 30, 2018 from 8:00am-5:00pm
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 from 8:00am-5:00pm
Applications for Place on the Ballot
The filing period is January 17 to February 16 by 5:00 p.m. Candidate names will be listed here as applications are received.
Candidates to be Listed on the Ballot as Follows
The drawing for places on the ballot will be held on February 23, 2018 at 5:05 p.m.
Council member Place No. Three
Council member Place No. Four