CHERRY PARK POOL
POOL OPEN MAY 27 - AUGUST 13 (2023)
For the remainder of the summer: Pool Hours Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
$5 per visit (punch pass/season pass accepted) (Cash, Credit or Debit Card)
Monday - Friday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (Remainder of the Summer)
Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm except on June 3rd. (Weatherford Swim Meet) Open time TBD
$5 per (punch pass/season pass accepted) (Cash, Credit or Debit Card)
Tuesday / Thursday: 6:15 AM – 8:15 AM , Saturday 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
* Except for Special Needs Saturdays listed below
Free: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM June 10 , July 1, 8 & 22, August 12
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM June 20
LEARN TO SWIM
$50 Resident / $60 Non-Resident per participant per class
Click here for schedule of classes
$5 per visit (water aerobics season pass $50) Cash, Credit or Debit Card)
Monday / Wednesday / Friday: 7:00 PM – 7:45 PM
Tuesday / Thursday: 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM
Max of 75 participants per class
Click here for more information
PRIVATE POOL PARTIES
Click here for more Private Pool Party information
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
(1 - 75 guests / $250), (76 - 175 / $350), (176 - 250 / $475)
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
(1 - 75 guests / $275, (76 - 175 / $375), (176 - 250 / $475)
Click here for Swim Team information
12 sessions for $50
Starting May 8, 2023 can be purchased at the Weatherford Parks, Recreation and Special Events office at 119 Palo Pinto St, Weatherford, TX 76086 during business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm) or at the Cherry Park Pool.
(Must be 18+ years old to purchase) Sold only at The Parks & Rec office starting May 8, 2023. For resident discount, residents must live with in the city limits. Proof of residency is required with City of Weatherford utility bill & Driver's License with matching address. Swimmer's lost or stolen cards may be remade at the Parks & Rec office for $10.
- $60 - Single Pass - City Resident
- $75 - Single Pass - Non-Resident
- $150 - Family of 4 - City Resident - $10 per additional person (limit 2)
- $200 - Family of 4 - Non-Resident - $10 per additional person (limit 2)
GENERAL POOL RULES
- Everyone entering the water must be attired in a lined swimsuit. Shorts or a t-shirt may be worn over the swimsuit provided it is lightweight and does not have any metal on it. All life jackets must be US Coastguard approved. No inflatable rafts, balls or other similar items are allowed in the pool.
- Children 11 & younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children eleven (11) years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or competent person at least sixteen (16) years of age. The adult must be directly supervising the child at all times.
- Children 5 and under and all non-swimmers must be within arm’s reach of an adult in the water at all times and must wear a wristband as provided by the staff.
- Pool rules exist for the safety of every guest. We ask that you assist us in providing a safe and fun atmosphere for everyone. Questions may be directed to the Manager on duty or the Recreation Manager.
- Cherry Park Pool Number 817-598-4382
- Rain-Out Line: 817 598-4151