Know where to go!
We’re here to help with your questions about property tax payments, obtaining or renewing a driver’s license, vehicle registration, passports, marriage licenses, birth certificates and more! Here is a quick reference tool to help guide you to the right place.
City Urgent Notification System
To sign up for the City of Weatherford Urgent Notification System - used for emergencies such as weather warnings and updates, gas leaks, etc. please visit our website and either register for a Blackboard Connect account or update your existing contact information: https://weatherfordtx.gov/1168/About-Blackboard-Connect
Code Enforcement and Consumer Health – City of Weatherford
City Code Enforcement and Consumer Health are run through the Development & Neighborhood Services Department. You can learn more by visiting https://weatherfordtx.gov/3062/Development-Neighborhood-Services or by calling 817.598.4284 EXT 4. You can also email Code Enforcement at CodeEnforcement@weatherfordtx.gov and email Consumer Health at ConsumerHealth@weatherfordtx.gov
Issues with the Weatherford Utility Customer Portal
Weatherford Utility customers experiencing issues with the Utility Customer Portal should reach out to Utility Billing for access issues to have a ticket opened with the third-party servicer for the portals.
The Weatherford Parker County Animal Shelter collects animals found on roads inside city limits. Residents must make their own arrangements when their animals pass away. If you are needing help collecting deceased animals in city streets call 817.598.4111.
Parker County Court House and County Services
The Parker County Courthouse is a historic building that is open to the public. It is open for tours and is the location of the County Commissioner’s Court Meetings. You can learn more by visiting their website: https://www.parkercountytx.com/326/Historic-Parker-County-Courthouse
- Birth Certificates: To receive a certified copy of birth certificates, please call ahead or with any questions 817.594.7461. There is a fee associated and certain forms of ID must be presented. Visit https://www.parkercountytx.com/240/Birth-Certificates for more details.
- Death Certificates: To receive a certified copy of death certificates, please call ahead or with any questions 817.594.7461. There is a fee associated and certain forms of ID must be presented. Visit https://www.parkercountytx.com/241/Death-Certificates for more details.
- Marriage Licenses: Parker County handles marriage licenses. Please visit their website to learn more: https://www.parkercountytx.com/242/Marriage-Licenses
- Passports: Passport services are available at a few places.
- Parker County has passport services (117 Fort Worth Highway, Weatherford, Texas 76086). Visit https://www.parkercountytx.com/454/Passports for more information.
- US Postal Service (1145 Santa Fe Dr, Weatherford, TX 76086) also offers US Passport services. Visit their website to learn more: https://www.usps.com/international/passports.htm
- Assumed Name Certificates are handled through the County learn more by visiting: https://www.parkercountytx.com/105/County-Clerk
Parker County Tax Assessor
For information about property taxes and records, vehicle registration and renewal, title transfers, boat registrations, disability placards, Beer, Wine and Liquor Permits/Licenses and Special Inventory Tax Collections. Please visit your County’s Tax Assessor website: https://www.parkercountytx.com/154/Tax-Assessor-Collector
City permitting is run through the Development & Neighborhood Services Department. You can learn more by visiting our website: https://weatherfordtx.gov/3062/Development-Neighborhood-Services or by calling 817.598.4284 EXT 2. Or you can email them at PermitApplications@weatherfordtx.gov.
𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆
Driver’s License testing (including driving tests), renewal, and identification card services are by appointment only, through the Texas Department of Public Safety. To make an appointment, visit https://www.dps.texas.gov/DriverLicense/ . Walk-in appointments will be available on a limited basis at all driver license office locations. The local DPS office can be found at 1309 S Bowie Dr, Weatherford, Texas 76086.
Tickets are based on the agency (i.e. Weatherford Police Department is taken care of by the city, County Sheriff tickets are through the County).
- Parker County Tickets please visit this website: https://txparkerodyprod.tylerhost.net/PublicAccess/Search.aspx?ID=100
- City of Weatherford Tickets: https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/weatherfordtx/court/search
Traffic lights issues/outages
Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) owns/maintains the majority of lights in town, if you see a light out, have a question or concerts reach out to their local office- TxDOT Fort Worth District - Call 817.370.6744 or visit their website: https://www.txdot.gov/inside-txdot/district/fort-worth.html
- Toll Tags: New toll tags and toll tag payments can be done online at https://www.ntta.org/Pages/default.aspx.
Parker County handles voter registration. In order to register to vote, you must print and mail an application to the Elections Office (PO Box 639, Weatherford, TX 76086). Visit their website for more information: https://www.parkercountytx.com/118/Elections
Weatherford Chamber of Commerce
Reach out to the Chamber directly for questions about cost, vendor applications, etc. for Chamber events such as The Parker County Peach Festival, Christmas on the Square, Art in Action, etc. Visit their website: https://www.weatherford-chamber.com/ or email them at: email@example.com