Know where to go!

We’re here to help with your questions about property tax payments, obtaining or renewing a driver’s license, vehicle registration, passports, marriage licenses, birth certificates and more! Here is a quick reference tool to help guide you to the right place.

Accident Reports:

Accident Reports are available from three different sources. 

1. In person at Weatherford Police Department for a fee $6 (non-certified). 

2. Online from the State for a fee of $6 (non-certified) or $8 (certified).

3. Online from LexisNexis for a fee of $12 (non-certified).

City Holidays/Trash Pickup: 

You can see a full list of holidays on when city offices are closed and the sanitation (trash, recycling, etc.) collection schedule on our website: 

City Urgent Notification System: 

To sign up for the City of Weatherford Urgent Notification System - used for emergencies such as weather warnings and updates, gas leaks, etc. please visit our website and either register for a Blackboard Connect account or update your existing contact information:

Code Enforcement and Consumer Health – City of Weatherford: 

City Code Enforcement and Consumer Health are run through the Development & Neighborhood Services Department. You can learn more by visiting or by calling 817.598.4284 EXT 4.  You can also email Code Enforcement at and email Consumer Health at

County Clean Up/Dump Day:

The County Clean Up, sometimes referred to as “dump day” is organized/run by Parker County. You can visit the County’s website to learn more at:  

Digging in the ground?:

Call 8-1-1 before you dig in the ground. 8-1-1- is the national call-before-you-dig phone number. Call before you begin any digging, including common projects like planting trees and shrubs or installing fences and mailboxes. You will need to know the address of where you plan to dig, including the county and nearest cross street, as well as the type of project you’re completing and the exact area on the property where you’re planning to dig. Visit their website to learn more: 

Elections :

Elections are handled by Parker County. Residents in Parker County can register to vote in person at the County Annex at 1112 Santa Fe Drive, Weatherford, Texas 76086 or by visiting the Texas Secretary of State website (

Food Truck Info :

Consumer Health deals with food establishments permits, food truck licensing and more. You can learn more by visiting our website at: 

Issues with the Weatherford Utility Customer Portal:

Weatherford Utility customers experiencing issues with the Utility Customer Portal should reach out to Utility Billing for access issues to have a ticket opened with the third-party servicer for the portals. 

Parker County:

The Weatherford Parker County Animal Shelter collects animals found on roads inside city limits. Residents must make their own arrangements when their animals pass away. If you are needing help collecting deceased animals in city streets call 817.598.4111.  

Parker County Court House and County Services:  

The Parker County Courthouse is a historic building that is open to the public. It is open for tours and is the location of the County Commissioner’s Court Meetings. You can learn more by visiting their website:

Parker County Tax Assessor: 

For information about property taxes and records, vehicle registration and renewal, title transfers, boat registrations, disability placards, Beer, Wine and Liquor Permits/Licenses and Special Inventory Tax Collections. Please visit your County’s Tax Assessor website:


City permitting is run through the Development & Neighborhood Services Department. You can learn more by visiting our website: or by calling 817.598.4284 EXT 2. Or you can email them at

Road Issues/Maintenance Needed on a TxDOT Road: 

You can fill out a service request on their website for roads owned by TxDOT. This works for potholes, sidewalk or bike path issues and “something on the road” reports:  

Service Requests for the city:

There is a quick way to submit service requests to the city. If you see downed tree lines, missing stop signs, parks or city owned land that needs to be mowed, potholes on city streets, etc. Please utilize the MyWeatherford mobile app - free to download on the Apple App Store ( and Google Play Store ( 

Texas Department of Public Safety:

Driver’s License testing (including driving tests), renewal, and identification card services are by appointment only, through the Texas Department of Public Safety. To make an appointment, visit . Walk-in appointments will be available on a limited basis at all driver license office locations. The local DPS office can be found at 1309 S Bowie Dr, Weatherford, Texas 76086.


Tickets are based on the agency (i.e. Weatherford Police Department is taken care of by the city, County Sheriff tickets are through the County). 

Traffic lights issues/outages:

Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) owns/maintains the majority of lights in town, if you see a light out, have a question or concerts reach out to their local office- TxDOT Fort Worth District - Call 817.370.6744 or visit their website: 

Toll Tags:

Voter Registration: 

Parker County handles voter registration. In order to register to vote, you must print and mail an application to the Elections Office (PO Box 639, Weatherford, TX 76086). Visit their website for more information:  

Check your registration to vote through the Secretary of State website

The Texas Secretary of State maintains voter registration across the state. To check your registration status, ensure that you are registered under your correct/current address to vote on city elections, ISD bonds, county elections, etc. visit: 

Weatherford Chamber of Commerce: 

Reach out to the Chamber directly for questions about cost, vendor applications, etc. for Chamber events such as The Parker County Peach Festival, Christmas on the Square, Art in Action, etc. Visit their website: or email them at: