February 19, 2023 - February 25, 2023
Sunday, February 19, 2023
North Texas has a long growing season that accommodates many different types of vegetables. Growing your own at home can be easy when you know what to plant and how to care for them to get the juiciest harvests.
- What types of vegetables to plant and when to plant them
- The best vegetable varieties for North Texas
- What type of soil to use and how to prepare your site
- How to care for your vegetable plants
- How and when to harvest your veggies for the best flavor
This is a free online event. Register to receive information on how to participate.
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by a Tarrant County Master Gardener.
This event is brought to you by the City of Mansfield and Tarrant Regional Water District.