Sign Maintenance

Report Damaged Signs

To report a damaged street sign (street name sign, stop sign, yield sign, speed limit sign, etc.) contact the Public Works Department at 817-598-4245.

What to provide when reporting damaged signs please provide the following information:

  • Your name and phone number (for questions if needed)
  • Location of damaged sign(s)
  • Condition of sign post