Protect Your Vehicle from Burglary
The Weatherford Police Department seeks your assistance in securing your property and making it a harder target for criminals.
Follow these tips to safeguard your vehicle:
- Always lock your vehicle and remove all valuables (purse, cell phone, detachable radio, wallet, camera, tools, etc.).
- Keep your garage door closed at night and when you are away.
- When entering a store, make sure that all items are hidden from view.
- Activate alarm systems if available.
- Lock and secure all home entry doors even when you are home.
By taking these quick and easy steps you will make your property a hard target and will reduce the chance of becoming a burglary victim.