Hours & Appointments
Fingerprint services are available to the public by appointment only at the Weatherford Police Department, located at 801 Santa Fe Dr. Appointments for fingerprints may be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting Detective Kayla Bumpas at 817-598-4419.
The fee for fingerprinting service is $10 for each set of fingerprints taken.
- You must provide your own cards.
- The person to be fingerprinted must provide a picture ID.
- Any cards that are rejected due to the quality of the prints will be reprinted free of charge. All other reasons for rejection will be subject to the $10 fee.
- Please note that the Weatherford Police Department does not provide electronic fingerprinting.
- For information regarding fingerprints for Concealed Handgun Licenses, visit the Texas Department of Public Safety website.